Professional Christian Coach Training & Certification In 10 Weeks For Only $798*!
LIMITED-TIME SPECIAL PRICE FOR SOLO COACH TRAINING AT THE GROUP RATE
Do you offer a payment plan?
Do you have to be certified to legally function as a life coach?
Some individual training organizations and associations, such as ours, offer their own certifications. Each vary in terms of time, fees, and examinations required.
For some programs, it can take many months and sometimes years with quite a financial investment to get all the pieces in place. It’s very important to be as professional and proficient as possible when practicing life coaching as you are dealing with people’s lives. Certification is a personal and professional choice based on finances and a coach’s desire for competent training and credentials.
FACTS about the ICF (International Coaching Federation): The ICF is not a government agency. They are not regulated or overseen by any federal, state or local government agency. Coaching is not a government regulated industry. Coaching is not part of the allied health field or the fields of counseling, therapy, or clinical psychology.
Do I have to have certain qualifications to be accepted into your program?
What professional standards do you teach in your course?
– I will hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
– I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
– I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
– I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without express permission.
– I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources, respecting copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property.
– I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
– I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my areas of expertise.
– I will actively pursue well being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
– I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort, so the client gets the best possible coaching.
– I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor blemish on the name of Christ or the coaching profession.>
Is Christian life coaching different from Christian counseling?
Coaching is not for those who need therapy to overcome disruptive painful pasts, but is for relatively well-adjusted people to build vision and move forward toward the future. It’s NOT about healing. It IS about growing and change. The best coaching is done by listening, asking questions and appropriately responding.
Counseling or therapy deals mostly with a person’s past and trauma and seeks healing or restoration while coaching seeks to help a client get from where they currently are to where they want to be.
Can you really teach me what I need to know in only 10 weeks?
Will I have to take a test to get my Christian life coaching certification?
Are there books we need to purchase for the courses?
Do you keep in touch with your students in an ongoing manner after graduation?
What do I actually get when I enroll in your training program?
What distinguishes your life coach training from other schools?
Do you offer group training or do you just accept one-on-one clients?
Do you only accept students in the U.S. or do you offer access worldwide?
What is your Statement of Faith?
It is our conviction that God has given us in His Word the essentials of the faith He has called us to embrace. Biblical truth sets us free to live lives of purpose and fulfillment. Rather than being a collection of esoteric propositions, the basics of Christian doctrine serve as the foundation for our spirituality.
Rooted in the orthodoxy of historic Christianity, we affirm the following essentials as our statement of faith:
The Bible – We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. The Bible is the ultimate and final authority for believers and the Church in all matters on which it speaks.
God – We believe in one eternal God who has revealed Himself in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable yet indivisible and of one substance. The Bible describes the character of God as good, loving, righteous, holy, just, merciful, kind, and perfect. God is all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present, and always faithful.
Jesus Christ – We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
Sin – We believe that as a result of the fall of man into sin, people remain spiritually separated from God and unable to attain right standing with God apart from Jesus Christ. Everyone has sinned and stands guilty before God.
Salvation – We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation is wholly dependent upon the work of God’s free grace and is manifested through repentance from sin and faith in Christ and His finished work on the cross. Through His work, not our own, we obtain the forgiveness of sins and are adopted into the family of God.
Holy Spirit – We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. In this present day, the Bible says He is our Comforter and Counselor.
How may we contact Life Breakthrough Coaching & Academy?
Mailing Address: 2054 Kildaire Farm Rd., Box 155, Cary, NC 27511 (USA)
Phone Voice Message: (919) 926-9647