As a Christian Life Coach…
1. I hold myself accountable to the highest level of integrity, honoring Jesus Christ individually and corporately, in all my associations with clients and colleagues.
2. I will maintain complete confidentiality with my clients, within the confines of the law.
3. I will be clear with my clients about the nature of the coaching relationship, including structure, fees, refunds, expectations and guarantees.
4. I will never give a client’s name to anyone, for any purpose, without express permission.
5. I will give credit where credit is due for materials supplied by other sources, respecting copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property.
6. I will judiciously avoid conflicts of interest. If any should arise, I shall, without delay, inform concerned parties of my position.
7. I will represent myself honestly and clearly to my clients, and coach only within my areas of expertise.
8. I will actively pursue well being, wholeness, and continual learning in my own life.
9. I will refer a client to another coach if I am not within my area of expertise or comfort, so the client gets the best possible coaching.
10. I will honor my Christian values in my professional conduct, placing neither blame nor blemish on the name of Christ or the coaching profession.